Sunday 25 June 2017

Walking in the Spirit

I say then, walk by the Spirit and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. For the flesh desires what is against the Spirit, and the Spirit desires what is against the flesh; these are opposed to each other, so that you don’t do what you want.
Galatians 5:16‭-‬17 HCSB

As a Christian I am not here to please myself. Christianity is counter-culture. Our societies are full of people who please themselves amd in so doing hurt the vinerable: thr children and old people. I remember uears ago watching a movie about a society where everyone is below 30 amd once you got to 30 you were terminated. I think it was called Logans run. The hero of the tale decides to run for his life and he takes others with him. We see a push for euthanasia and we could easily extropolate out to where above a certain age is not acceptable.

The West is falling fast into degradation and only a move of God will heal it. My prayer if for my country, my state and my city. I claim purity for the church and the atmosphere over my city. I know that when the church comes clean we will see miracles, salvation and a move of God. My role is to walk in the Spirit, myself, humble myself and pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment