Saturday 5 August 2017

He Protects Me



In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
Psalms 56:4 HCSB

Lately I have ramped up my prayer for souls and my nation. I seek God's deliverance from the onslaught of evil spirits sent against the church. Uncleanness is poured out on the earth. I am not content to say:"oh well prophesy says this is what will happen!" Yes it does but I also know my country has not yet seen the outpouring of the Spirit prophesied over it. So, I will pray.

As I step into the fray enemies come seeking to take me out. One such enemy resides in a brother of mine. The Lord allows me to hear in the Spirit when He thinks I need to. Two nights ago was one such occasion. I sensed this spirit active against me. It is hateful and the Lord gave it a name, misogyny. I didn't know what it meant and so looked it up. It hates women. I bet it is a destroyer like it's father the devil.

However, my God is my protector. Amen! David knew about enemies, he had his share. However, he also knew his God. I will stand and see the salvation of the Lord. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment