Friday 29 September 2017

Who Knows the Father


All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son desires to reveal Him.
Matthew 11:27 HCSB


This sounds like relationship doesn't it! It's like: I meet Richard Branson and we hit it off, he invites me to his island for a visit. As a 'No longer a stranger' I am invited to do something I would not have done outside of relationship. This is how it is with God. I remember when He invited me to be His friend. I said:"Yes!" And then He began to show His ways to me and share His thoughts with me.

God is no longer about law, rules and regulations and rituals but relationship. In relationship is friendship, fun and fellowship.

This is not an exclusive club for the clean. As we seek Him, He makes us clean. Try Him! He is good! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment