Sunday 1 October 2017

How Can I Be Saved


If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:9 HCSB

What do I need to be saved for? I think I am a good person? Do you think this? I know I did before God gave me a revelation of my sin. He sees what we fail to see or skim over as not important. If I am Lord of my life, and outside of being 'born again' I am, then my judgement is true and all that matters.

However, in Mark 18:10, some people had called Jesus a good teacher and He said: " why do you call me good? None is good but God alone."

So, if Jesus, the Son of God said only God is good, I think we might have the truth.

Then, if I am not good and my judgement is not good, what do I do? Pray! Ask God to show you the truth and invite Him into your life. Then, you will truly know what 'feeling good' is all about. You will know you have a new heart and that your God will be with you for all eternity. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment