Sunday 5 November 2017

Amazing Grace


I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died for nothing.
Galatians 2:21 HCSB

I am so grateful that I do not have to earn my salvation. All I have to do is accept the grace offered to me; I am offered forgiveness and a return ticket to the Father.

I am righteous, made right with God, because of what Jesus did for me. I am set free from the load of sinful separation. I am welcome in.

Today at church our focus was: One Day. Many people say they will go to church one day. Today was that day. Many came and gave their hearts to the Lord. Their One Day had arrived.

Not one had to pass a test before entering church, they did not need to bring a bribe, they did not need to do anything except 'accept and believe and confess' their acceptance of the free gift. How good is that?

Grace is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment