Saturday 2 December 2017

Good Works


For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10 HCSB

God has a plan and in that plan He knows the good works He wants me to do. They don't fill me with euphoria but rather grounded humility knowing I am serving Him.

Tonight I cooked for my astronomy club's Christmas party. To be honest there are easily lots of things I'd rather do but I do this because I know this is where I am needed. The club is blessed for the work I do. More importantly the Lord wants me to do this. Now, because of my business, the club continually tries to get me to be treasurer or secretary. No way Hosea! That would not bless the club or me.

After cooking I made a point of circulating and chatting. I would rather be at home resting but this was right to do. These people are precious. I am blessed to know them. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment