Monday 4 December 2017

He Holds My Hand

Be sure that all who are enraged against you will be ashamed and disgraced; those who contend with you will become as nothing and will perish. You will look for those who contend with you, but you will not find them. Those who war against you will become absolutely nothing. For I, Yahweh your God, hold your right hand and say to you: Do not fear, I will help you.
Isaiah 41:11‭-‬13 HCSB

Do you have enemies who criticise you, think little of you, publically defame you? In their microcosm their opinions are important. Let them have their opinions as at the end of the day, it may only be noise. Their is One who's opinions matter most. It is Him we should fear.

If God be for me, who can be against me? Paul said it right in Romans 8.

Who can bring an accusation against God’s elect? God is the One who justifies. Who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is the One who died, but even more, has been raised; He also is at the right hand of God and intercedes for us. Who can separate us from the love of Christ? Can affliction or anguish or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
Romans 8:33‭-‬35 HCSB

I must live out of respect for God first, then I will treat and respond to others as He would.

No matter what I face, He goes before me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment