Wednesday 13 December 2017

Hope Sustains Me


And not only that, but we also rejoice in our afflictions, because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. This hope will not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
Romans 5:3‭-‬5 HCSB

Are you rejoicing in affliction? We tend to complain don't we? Yet Jesus endured the cross for the joy that was set before Him. You see, having us in relationship with Him was a joy to Him. I am sure not having all the sheep and cows slaughtered would also be a joy to Him. Therefore, finding joy beyond affliction is important.

I cannot find vision or hope for the future without Christ. What is He saying about my future? What does He see? Where is that path of life going before me?

As I seek Him vision flows. With vision comes hope and hope does not disappoint. With hope I can endure. With hope all is well with my soul. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment