Friday 1 December 2017

Why Are You Crying Out to Me?


The Lord said to Moses, “Why are you crying out to Me? Tell the Israelites to break camp. As for you, lift up your staff, stretch out your hand over the sea, and divide it so that the Israelites can go through the sea on dry ground.
Exodus 14:15‭-‬16 HCSB

Faith is quiet at times. It has ears to hear the Lord's footfall.

Today I had a call from my manager telling me there was a problem with an employee of mine. He wanted to know what I was going to do. I told him: " I will pray, then talk and see what comes." This man is getting an education.

I would rather have the Lord's solutions than a million others. I would rather His smile than a million others. He is totally trustworthy, others (including me) are not always.

Where the Lord goes I will follow. That is the safest place to be. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment