Thursday 25 January 2018

He is There in the Darkness

If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me, and the light around me will be night” — even the darkness is not dark to You. The night shines like the day; darkness and light are alike to You.
Psalms 139:11‭-‬12‭, HCSB

I love the discoveries in space. I was just reading that this year we will get our first sight of a black hole. A black hole is darkness itself, yet God created it. He amazes me! Why did He create black holes? Perhaps it is just a part of His wonder that keeps men seeking.

The brightest sun does not compare to a star that is caught in a black hole and exploding. Yet God created them all. His thoughts amaze me! Why is Neptune like it is? Or Uranus? What is the big dot on Jupiter? Why did God create them thus? How did He create them?

He tells me how I was created. Before I was formed in my mother's womb He knew me. I imagine that He loves creating. I love creating art and gardens. We are indeed formed in His image.

No comments:

Post a Comment