Tuesday 27 March 2018

New Life


Now if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, then He who raised Christ from the dead will also bring your mortal bodies to life through His Spirit who lives in you.
Romans 8:10‭-‬11 HCSB

I don't need to try to be dead to sin but rather accept that Jesus who dwells in me, died for me and this is now mine. It's no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me and the Life I now live I live by faith in the Son who set me free. Galatians 2.20.

Here is the mystery to be discyphered. This can take me a lifetime. How am I am righteous by believing? By acting as if I believe. If I receive a gift, I accept the gift but then use the gift and in using the gift show ownership. I must walk in freedom and show I am free.

My God has given me deliverance and freedom. New life is mine! I must live it! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment