Friday 27 April 2018

Free Indeed!

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17 HCSB

A spirit can be anywhere. The Spirit of the Lord is free to move anywhere, particularly where invited. When we ask Jesus into our hearts His Spirit enters in. We can choose to allow Him into our minds and thinking, our flesh and our appetites. There is no Place He cannot go, when invited.

As I invite the Holy Spirit into my business, He comes; my family, He comes; my home, He comes. Wherever He comes He bring freedom. This freedom is 'singing in the rain' stuff. Things can be all gloomy outside but inside I am having a party.

The Holy Spirit carries the power and authority of God. He breaks chains, opens prison doors, frees the oppressed. He is good! He represents all of the Godhead! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment