Thursday 10 May 2018

Blind Arguments


Together they were discussing everything that had taken place. And while they were discussing and arguing, Jesus Himself came near and began to walk along with them.
Luke 24:14‭-‬15 HCSB

We have all participated in these. When confused at an outcome we discuss possibilities and then argue out of frustration. I am here at present. Wondering why God? Why did you bring me to such a horrible situation?

No matter how much you discuss at times there are still no answers. Then what? Trust! I have to trust my God as He comes alongside me and reveals all....in His time.

At times I feel as though I will burst with frustration but to act out of frustration destroys. I am constantly having to draw back, recoup, be still and trust. No amount of analysing will answer. This is one with a hidden meaning that will be revealed...in time.

Trusting is not easy, but then Jesus had to do it and so do I. Jesus had to trust the Father for the cross. It hurt, it hurt bad and it took His Father's face away from Him. May my God not look away from me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment