Monday 7 May 2018

Condemnded?


For God did not send His Son into the world that He might condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. Anyone who believes in Him is not condemned, but anyone who does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the name of the One and Only Son of God.
John 3:17‭-‬18 HCSB

Condemnation! We have an enemy who is quick to condemn us. Jesus did not come to condemn us. Yet we gave Him plenty of opportunity. Our failure to believe automatically condemns us.

Before I came to Christ I was unhappy and knew I was unclean. When I came to Christ I knew His forgiveness and that I was made clean.

I am watching those who Christ is drawing going through this same process. In the times of drawing I did not know what was happening and neither do these folk. My role is to continue to pray and be ready to share the truth of the gospel at the right time.

Have Your way Lord! Be God! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment