Wednesday 19 September 2018

Pay Attention


“Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.
Matthew 6:34 MSG

Today was another great day. I began a drawing course and loved how things fall together. Recently I had purchased new colour pencils and guess what I needed? Colour pencils!

Various close-off items to do for work and preparation for what is to come.

Mum is struggling with diabetes, it is currently out of control and we are endeavouring to rein it in. (A lot of prayer on my part and practical methodologies as well)

Yet worrying about tomorrow takes too much energy, today is sufficient for now. What is God doing? Where is He going? I would rather an adventure with the Lord than sit worrying about my future needs.

God is still good and still in control! Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment