Tuesday 23 October 2018

Divine Plans


“Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you: A prophet to the nations— that’s what I had in mind for you.”
Jeremiah 1:5 MSG

What has God got in mind for you, for me? Can we trust Him with this? Or do we need to control the path? Are you afraid to let go? Are you willing to discover the best path, if it is different to your path?

What if you were to be a minister to your neighborhood? What would that look like? For me this looks like a collection of kids on my front lawn playing with my dog and me chatting to the neighbouring women. Tonight I discovered a beautiful young woman had been a foster child all her life and went from home to home to home. To look at her, you would not know. A beautiful young mum, married and with two little girls.

I spent an hour today making playdough for a little girl. I took my mum out shopping as she wanted to get out of the house.

I am grateful that loving others is a part of who I am called to be. It is easy for me. Praise God! I love children and enjoy chatting with them as an older neighbor.

People long for whole, healthy minds who will love unconditionally. How about it team?

Love on??

No comments:

Post a Comment