Thursday 11 October 2018

How Grateful Am I!


You have never seen Jesus, and you don't see him now. But still you love him and have faith in him, and no words can tell how glad and happy you are to be saved. This is why you have faith.
1 Peter 1:8‭-‬9 CEVDC

Ever wondered why you have faith? Here it is! I know how grateful I am to have Jesus in my life and know I am forgiven. Gratitude produces faith and love.

How good is God! Knowing that we are sinners in need of salvation results in gratitude for that salvation. Before I invited Jesus into my life at 19, He took me on a tour, the walk past the sinners wall of remembrance. By the time I prayed for forgiveness I knew how much I needed it, and oh the joy of forgiveness.

I am grateful for every new day of forgiveness and the ability to know my sin and repent. I am so grateful for the cleansing flow. Thank You Lord! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment