Monday 1 October 2018

Where Can I Run?


Where can I go to escape Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, You are there. If I live at the eastern horizon or settle at the western limits, even there Your hand will lead me; Your right hand will hold on to me. If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me, and the light around me will be night” — even the darkness is not dark to You. The night shines like the day; darkness and light are alike to You.
Psalms 139:7‭-‬12 HCSB

There is no place that God cannot penetrate. He is everywhere and sees all things. His love holds all things together. Darkness cannot hide me. No power is too great for Him. Nothing is stronger, nothing is bigger. He is good!

We have heard countless stories of people dying and going to hell and crying out to the Lord for mercy, He comes and rescues them. He is ever ready to rescue, love motivates Him, not judgement.

Our God is great and we need to let Him be. Call out to Him and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment