Monday 12 November 2018

Look and See, God Loves Us


Look at how great a love the Father has given us that we should be called God’s children. And we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it didn’t know Him.
1 John 3:1 HCSB

We can expect favour, because we are God's children but the world will not give it unless God's hand is upon them to do so. Yesterday I saw God's divine provision twice. We needed to go to visit a children's home some way from where we were staying, we opened the gate to go out to the street and there was a taxi. Again when we were going to leave, our host took us to catch a bus and there it was waiting. The driver took us right to our stop, normally the bus goes to a central station.

Before we left yesterday, my traveling companion was messing around with his trousers and seemed to be wasting time. However, normally I would become cross and tell him so. I didn't and asked God for grace. I am glad I sought grace as God was in the delay.

Yesterday I heard good news. A Nepali man I prayed for last year for healing from paralysis was healed and walking around his village. Praise God! Our God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment