Monday 12 November 2018

What Shall We Be?


Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
1 John 3:2 NIV

What a future to look forward to, being like Christ. As I live this life in this mortal tent, so often I see the sky through the roof or leaks appear in the rain. However, when I see Him I will be perfect, just as He is perfect.

Today I struggled with annoyance as my traveling companion dithered around. Put me with a dithered and I am tested. However, as I am looking to be used by God to heal the sick I do not want to allow my flesh room to spoil what God will do through me. I keep reminding myself to put Christ in the centre and be thankful, and as I do He blesses me. Today I became an owner of lovely boxed game, Nepali, with carved stone pieces and all for a song. I am grateful as I know it was a gift and I treasure it.

How good is my God! Tomorrow we travel to a favourite village called Sindapulchok to visit people we know and discover what we do not know. It is one of the prettiest valleys I have seen in Nepal. I have bought a cheap guitar to take and hopefully teach some songs.

Our God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment