Saturday 10 November 2018

Now Faith Is


The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It’s our handle on what we can’t see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd.
Hebrews 11:1 MSG

Without my faith in God I wander aimlessly, I am an arrow without a target, water without a river bed. Faith is the metal that hold me together, keeps me focused, keeps me going.

To walk in the faith I am called to I find myself surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, a heavenly host. If I listen to them throughout the Old and New Testaments I hear them calling me on to keep on walking.

Faith has form, it is bold and strong. I am called to wear this faith in my walk with Christ. Let us not be weary in doing well but rather pick up our shield of faith and keep walking. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment