Tuesday 4 December 2018

Be Something


If I have the gift of prophecy and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so that I can move mountains but do not have love, I am nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:2 HCSB

Love acts, love forgives, love gives grace, love is not selfish. Looking with understanding is loving. Heal the hurt, take the time to listen, loves walks through the fire, through the pain and love continues to reach out. Love is generous, love is quiet and determined.

We can want to have God use us in prophesy and the working of miracles because of us and our need to be someone or to be seen. Won't work! God prefers the behind the scenes miracles more than the public 'look at me!' Miracles come out of compassion and genuine love for people.

Get love then get compassion and miracles will flow. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment