Sunday 16 December 2018

Use Your Weapons


And that about wraps it up. God is strong, and he wants you strong. So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way. This is no afternoon athletic contest that we’ll walk away from and forget about in a couple of hours. This is for keeps, a life-or-death fight to the finish against the Devil and all his angels.
Ephesians 6:10‭-‬12 MSG

We are in this for keeps! We are in a battle. I see so many people caught in awful health problems and I wonder: is the enemy stalking who he can trap through fear and wrong thinking? Yes! I believe he is.

After returning from Nepal I had a nasty cold and cough and it did not want to leave. I had a fight. Finally I decided to confess it away with a confession of divine health. Surprise surprise! It left! However with things we allow to take hold we now have strongholds. These are harder to shift. However, we are given weapons and we need to use them! James tells us to resist the devil and he will flee. How determined are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment