Wednesday 9 January 2019

He Hears Our Prayers


Now this is the confidence we have before Him: Whenever we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears whatever we ask, we know that we have what we have asked Him for.

1 John 5:14‭-‬15 HCSB

How do we know we ask according to His will? Is our request for selfish motives? Or do we pray according to His blueprint- the Lord's prayer? This prayer teaches us to pray for: provision, forgiveness for ourselves amd others, deliverance from evil, the kingdom of God and the will of God to come to earth, otherwise we are worshipping God for who
He is.

Throughout the New Testament we are urged to pray for the saints and for the gospel. My prayer is for the kingdom of God coming, however any call to prayer in my country I participate in and we have seen God move. I want to see this as a year of victory in God.

If I want to pray for healing I find if I seek God for that person and find His agreement then I know I am heard. Smiths Wigglesworth would pray until he saw Jesus and then he would know he had a miracle. Recently I was asked to pray for a sick person. I called a friend and we prayed together. So far there has been a marked improvement. After initial prayer, sometimes God will burden me with prayer for a period of time. I also know this is productive.

If I can find God in a prayer I am heard and have an answer. Seek God. Dont look at the problem, look at God. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment