Wednesday 9 January 2019

We Have This Confidence


Now this is the confidence we have before Him: Whenever we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
1 John 5:14 HCSB

We must determine to listen to the Lord and choose to believe His word. 'If God be for us, who can be against us?' Our thoughts and musings tend to veer towards the negative and before we know it we are listening to condemnation, shame, lies. I am noticing that without conscious effort the slide occurs.

If we believe God is for us and that He hears our prayers, then we will be confident when we pray. Seek Him by all means but then step out and trust He hears. Be bold!

I have to keep reminding myself: I am blessed and highly favored of the Lord! I am In Christ! I have the mind of Christ! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment