Monday 10 June 2019

Power, Power, Wonder Working Power

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come on you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8 HCSB

What do we need power for? I am grateful that I have electric power to run my washing machine, my oven, my appliances and to heat my home.

My appliances need the power to operate. My car uses petrol to run.

I need food, water, rest to function as a human being.

As a Christian, I need the power of the Holy Spirit to function effectively. To be 'hot' for God I need the Holy Spirit. The opposite, cold or lukewarm are ineffective.

The Holy Spirit can be a great friend and guide. Why not introduce yourself to Him today?

You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment