Tuesday 14 May 2024

How will they know?

“But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭14‬ ‭NLT‬‬

We are hearing more and more stories of those who see Jesus in a vision or a dream and know He is the One. How do they know? They know in their heart of hearts He is God. However, they will need someone to explain Him to them and lead them to fellowship and teach them His ways.

When the Lord was drawing me to Himself He gave me two born again believers who confronted my Catholic theology. It was painful but good for me as it uncovered the truth which eventually set me free. 

I will be forever grateful to those two friends. Be that friend in someone’s life. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment