Tuesday 13 August 2024

What steps

“Within your heart you can make plans for your future, but the Lord chooses the steps you take to get there.”Proverbs‬ ‭16‬:‭9‬ ‭TPT‬‬

The steps are important. The steps are full of experience. Psalm 23 depicts steps and relationship. 
The Lord is my shepherd- relationship
I shall not want - provider
He leads me beside still waters- shepherd
He restores my soul- doctor
He makes me lie down in green pasture- provider and shepherd
He leads me in the paths of righteousness- shepherd
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - shepherd
Your rod and staff protect me- shepherd
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies- training in fear management
You anoint my head with oil- appointed
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me- although I now walk ahead He has goodness and mercy following me.

There is the path! That is the journey! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment