Sunday 15 September 2024

A strong refuge

“The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him.”
‭‭Nahum‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Trouble does come. It has many guises. We must remember the 23rd Psalm. Though we walk through the darkest valleys, He is with us. He prepares a table for us in the midst of our enemies. 

Our enemy Satan is made watch as we feast with our Lord and saviour. Jesus faces off with Satan and defeated him at the cross. Satan knows this and we must know and remember this. In our trials we can sing and rejoice for He is with us.

Today I join my son and his family at his church and then outreach afterwards. I am seeking total healing for my right carpal tunnel. I will show up any way. I may be a tad jet lagged, I’ll show up anyway.

I will worship and rejoice in God my saviour. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment