Monday 30 September 2024

Fear God and…

“The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.”Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭13‬ ‭ESV‬‬

This scripture is true but makes it sound so mechanical and cold. We are to love God with al our hearts, souls and minds and love others as we love ourselves. Loving God like this, with our all is putting Him first above all else. Loving others as ai love myself is the big challenge as I love myself and think about the world through a view of how it impacts on my life. We seriously love ourselves a whole lot!

Loving God is loving my Heavenly Father, my wonderful saviour Jesus and the blessed Holy Spirit who lives in me. All three are mine to fellowship. 

I am blessed to have this connection through accepting Jesus as my saviour. Jesus fills my heart with love for others. He is good and His goodness is mine. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment