Thursday 17 October 2024

Tithing

“Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!”Malachi‬ ‭3‬:‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Some say, ‘yes but that was the Old Testament, we now live under the New Testament.’ However, they forget that Abraham existed before the law and he, it seems, initiated the tithe. He gave 10% of his war winnings to Melchizedek, the High Priest of God. We also need to be reminded that Jesus said:
“Indeed, I assure you, as long as heaven and earth endure, not even the smallest detail of the Law will be done away with until its purpose is complete.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭18‬ ‭TPT‬‬

The purpose of the law is to bring conviction of sin. Sin is still rampant. I don’t see the law disappearing any time soon.

So, anyone want abundant blessing? Tithe in faith! Watch God honour His word. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment